Civ V giveaway

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1978 posts) -

Hey guys, I have a free copy of Civ V on Steam for anyone interested.

If you are feeling ambitious write up a little anecdote about why you want the game. I'll leave this up for 24 hours, the most amusing or endearing story gets the game!

If no one writes anything, it'll be first come first serve.

I'll announce the winner this time tomorrow and the winner will then have to PM me their email address so I can send them the game.

Cheers.

#2 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Well, I would love it. The demo was absolutely awesome and I've just never had the money to buy it every time it's been on sale. (Also my brother just bought it a few weeks ago so I'd love to be able to play it with him.)

#3 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Pick me, I'm sexy.

#4 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

An anecdote you say? Hmmm, let's see. Ah, who am I kidding...I'm horrible at writing. Sweet giveaway though!

#5 Posted by ShaggE (6462 posts) -

When I take over the world, I need some hours of simming under my belt. As my profile background says, only YOU can help me take over the world.

#6 Posted by amir90 (2156 posts) -

That is very nice of you.

#7 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1978 posts) -

Some good replies so far, only 9 hours left!

#8 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1978 posts) -

@xobballox said:

Well, I would love it. The demo was absolutely awesome and I've just never had the money to buy it every time it's been on sale. (Also my brother just bought it a few weeks ago so I'd love to be able to play it with him.)

Ok, that wraps this up, the game goes to @xobballox. I hope you get many hours of entertainment out of this game!

Just PM me your email address and I'll get the game to you.

#9 Edited by Mcfart (1626 posts) -

My grandpa told me "kid, someday you'll run a country", and if I win this, I will!

#10 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

This thread has accomplished its purpose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.