civilization 5 music

#1 Edited by seamus85 (116 posts) -
#2 Posted by Stahlbrand (835 posts) -

Thanks.  I came here to see if anybody knew who did the soundtrack.  I just watched the video review on another website, and it really sounded like Jeremy Soule to me, but the GB and wikipedia pages didn't list the composer.  Now I know, good stuff.

#3 Posted by Donos (1193 posts) -

Hot damn, that's good stuff.

#4 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Im interested to know how authentic some of the music is. Like the Iroqouis (ir-uh-coy is how you say it, if curious) is a loose consolidation of Native tribes, most of which were wiped out by America. The Mayan culture was burned away by Spain, and the Thai nation (forgot its name) certainly took its share of cultural damage from China. 

#5 Edited by eroticfishcake (7782 posts) -

Oooh that's a pretty neat original soundtrack. Cheers for this, I was just looking for some good music to sort out my laundry to. 

Edit: Holy shit I just realised that this game is coming out real soon.

#6 Posted by Paulus (174 posts) -

I knew I heard ode to joy in that 2k stream.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.