Did I make a mistake

#1 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -

I bought the cradle of civilization pack for $6.69 was that a good decision I bought it just because it was on sale, fuck you steam.

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

hey, if it's on sale, there's no mistake to be made. 

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (11963 posts) -

Is that the one with the maps? If so yes. 

Is that the one with the civs? If so then probably, but possibly not.

#4 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -
@AjayRaz:  true, I saved $1.31 but I have already bought 8 games!!! and it only cost me a little over $20 how insane!
#5 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -
@ajamafalous: the maps, and what do you do with the maps,  I'm guessing you can play them on single player?
#6 Edited by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -
@DAFTPUNK: you bought it without even knowing how to play the maps?   

the power of steam sales 

#7 Posted by AlisterCat (5537 posts) -

I want all the Civs DLC but none of the map ones. I dont bother with scenarios. They are still too expensive.

#8 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -
@AlisterCat: I feel sickened of my decisions :( I just bought the damn thing because I like civ probably will never play them but hey! they are they're for the showing.
Now I am off to play some Garry's mod
#9 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

ehh, maybe. i'm waiting to see if those packs go on the daily sale, then ill probably grab some, otherwise it aint happening 

#10 Posted by Graveth01 (3 posts) -

Go explore your packet. The game is great - PROCASTINATION ftw :-)

#11 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I play so much Civ. I bought all the DLC and I'm glad I did.

#12 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

We all make mistakes on Steam sales.

#13 Posted by Creamypies (4060 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Tell me about it, I just bought Stubbs the Zombie...

#14 Posted by reddin (418 posts) -

I'm waiting to see if it becomes a daily, If not then I don't think I'll buy any of the DLC. The base game has more then enough potential for some serious time wasting on its own.

#15 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

We all make mistakes on Steam sales.

#16 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -

@reddin: Seriously, I have like 150 hours played and I've barely touched any scenarios or maps besides continents, arcapelegos, and pangea.

#17 Posted by SeanTheBomb (34 posts) -

My good friend, a Steam Sale is NEVER a mistake.

#18 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -
@SeanTheBomb said:
My good friend, a Steam Sale is NEVER a mistake.
Except in this instance, because none of the Civ 5 DLC is worth paying more then $.50 for. If that was for all of them in a bundle, then sure, but one a piece. No thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.