I want some people for a day of CIV 5!

#1 Posted by Destro190 (7 posts) -

I am looking at a day this weekend to put together a marathon game. If anybody is interested please pm me or reply to the topic!

#2 Posted by DeF (4814 posts) -

a whole day? :)

#3 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Civ 5 with other people makes an extremely long game last even longer. No thank you.

#4 Posted by Tuppence (14 posts) -

Well, I count 5 people here on the forum who fancy some sort of Civ 5 game. I'm up for anything. Maybe we should arrange something and PM everyone who seemed interested in a game.

#5 Posted by Winternet (8008 posts) -

But, then I have to install it and then play it for a long long time.

Also, I'm going for a marathon drinking this Saturday so that may mess any plans.

#6 Edited by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I might be interested if I have time this weekend. I have been meaning to get back into Civ 5 for quite some time now.

#7 Posted by Laksa (240 posts) -

has the multiplayer probs been fixed? i might be interested

#8 Posted by Tuppence (14 posts) -

@Laksa: To which problems do you refer? There's still no animations available, but after a brief LAN game I played once I encountered no specific problems.

#9 Posted by css_switchfoot (118 posts) -

I'm down. I've never played any Civ game in multiplayer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.