Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Civilization V brings brand new gameplay elements to this beloved franchise, while maintaining the "just one more turn" mentality.

LETS PLAY Civ V: WOTAW DLC (EGYPT) on Deity difficulty

tariqari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By tariqari

Hey everyone! I decided to get back into Civ and Giantbombing again and have started this LP series. Check it out if interested -- I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and failing miserably! So if you want to watch me doing battle with the barbs and barely surviving then click here and like/favorite/subscribe!

So far I've managed to defeat all invading barbarians. I've built three cities on the Nile, two coastal cities near Alexandria and two below on the main part of the river.

Greece has declared war on us but it doesn't seem like an immediate threat as they are way across the map.

It seems like we can easily take all of North Africa since there are no other civs or city states there...and we've managed to secure almost all of Egypt's territory leading up to Sinai. We are currently making an expedition into Libya to deal with a barbarian camp. After we take it, I think we will build yet more military units and launch an invasion into Sinai.

I'm not really sure what I can do to build up our score and I haven't really focus on doing the DLC's objective! to build wonders...but right now it doesn't seem possible to build any wonders for some reason. Maybe I just don't know how the DLC works. If someone knows what I'm supposed to do, let me know!

Other than building cities and expanding, I think I will try to build a navy and see if we can't deal with the Greeks.

Stay tuned for part 8 tonight!

tariqari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tariqari

Hey everyone! I decided to get back into Civ and Giantbombing again and have started this LP series. Check it out if interested -- I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and failing miserably! So if you want to watch me doing battle with the barbs and barely surviving then click here and like/favorite/subscribe!

So far I've managed to defeat all invading barbarians. I've built three cities on the Nile, two coastal cities near Alexandria and two below on the main part of the river.

Greece has declared war on us but it doesn't seem like an immediate threat as they are way across the map.

It seems like we can easily take all of North Africa since there are no other civs or city states there...and we've managed to secure almost all of Egypt's territory leading up to Sinai. We are currently making an expedition into Libya to deal with a barbarian camp. After we take it, I think we will build yet more military units and launch an invasion into Sinai.

I'm not really sure what I can do to build up our score and I haven't really focus on doing the DLC's objective! to build wonders...but right now it doesn't seem possible to build any wonders for some reason. Maybe I just don't know how the DLC works. If someone knows what I'm supposed to do, let me know!

Other than building cities and expanding, I think I will try to build a navy and see if we can't deal with the Greeks.

Stay tuned for part 8 tonight!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.