Woke up at 7 a.m. and figure I get about nuking everyone, but sadly got a change of heart.
I found out I can get more money by not going for nukes, so I expanded and got into the Renaissance Era, and I am, as always, Washington...spreading Freedom and Democracy across the world.
Anyways, I realized I forgot to pee and look at the clock in the bathroom and notice it's almost 11:30 a.m., my class started at 10 a.m. so I'm kinda missing a class.
I do have some complaints.
I'm finding out it's hard to go straight for nukes, so it's taking me a long time to capture stuff. I got the hang of the game when I don't need tips coming up every second and I built a shit-load of wonders. It's awesome.
- Too many barbarians
- Army goes into borders like idiots and make people all pissy.
- Still no nuke, and I've been playing for ages
- Takes toooooooo long to tech into WW2 era.
- NPC are way too hostile and despite myself having a lot more than them, they won't be nice and just open borders.
- The game runs like shit on DX10 on my 9800GTX x.x
- No Steam Cloud...I see it's there but I dunno how to save transfer it?
Oh well, back to Civ 5...I figure I skipped law class, might as well keep trying to take over the world with my Freedom and Democracy.