Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Civilization V brings brand new gameplay elements to this beloved franchise, while maintaining the "just one more turn" mentality.

So...is this a bug or wtf is happening?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

I just made Washington preform seppuku and made him give 4 of his 7 cities an 1000 gold to me,  

I made the citys puppets because the unhappiness was 15 with them puppets because of the war and if I annexed them it would be more. 

they are puppets and I can't move on one more turn because they are asking for me to chose their production, 

they are puppets so I can't... 

WHAT THE FUCK! 

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Red12b

Totally had this moment when he offered peace though, fucking prick started the war and when I defended with 1 city and two archers he cried like a little bitch, asked for peace I said fuck off, then he offered to kiss my boots,  

His snot shined my boots to a shiny shine of shiny shine-ness...
    mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mesklinite

Probably a bug. There should be a way to end your turn even if you still have things to do.
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Kyle

I had a similar thing happen, except that it actually LET me choose the production for the puppet state, heh heh. but then this morning i noticed on Steam that the recent patch for the game listed one fix as "Fix for Puppet State production exploit." That probably has to do with whatever they fixed, so I would assume that it shouldn't happen anymore. Weird

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Driadon

There's a couple bugs where it won't accept a production selection. You may need to make a choice or two until it decides that it wants to move forward.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Red12b
    @Driadon:  
    I can't though...because it's still a puppet state it won't let me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.