Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Civilization V brings brand new gameplay elements to this beloved franchise, while maintaining the "just one more turn" mentality.

What new features would you like to see them add to the new game?

Rampage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Rampage

Discuss in here what features you really want about the new Civ Game! 

I for one, want a large space exploration, pretty much exactly like Spore's space stage, colonizing other planets, etc. but each planet, being like a different map.  

I also really want a "endless" mode, just letting the game go forever.  But with this, new empires keep spawning randomly (even taking over your cities from spawning, with each empire becoming increasingly more difficult as the game progresses) 

POST 'EM UP.

tariqari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By tariqari

We need to see enhanced diplomacy, such as more contracts, elections, some kind of laws system similar to the tech tree maybe?  We need insurgents and secret commandos that act like privateers did.  We need modern barbarians that could be similar to rebels or terrorists now a days. 

Monkeygb21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Monkeygb21

New features I would like to see.

1. I felt diplomacy took a step back with Civ IV, I preferred all the negotiation options in III.
    2. an economic model where you could prioritize growth (at the risk of financial busts) or stability (at the risk of atrophy)
    3. the option to go to war when you’re your cities defect for cultural reasons (imagine Kashmir defecting to and doing nothing, highly unlikely)
    4. @tariqari:  I really like the idea of barbarians that act like modern rebels or terrorists, a great idea

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.