Wanted: Games with awesome side quests!

#1 Posted by rukitheautodidact (3 posts) -

After playing Ocarina of Time and FFIX (yes I'm late, I never got around to finishing either "back then") I desire quests.  More in the OoT vein though, whether a fetch quest, or find new magic/items/whatever, anything like that.  I loved finding and discovering different things in OoT, and I want more games with that stuff in it.  I'm looking at Alundra and Oblivion possibly, maybe Darksiders; I have a ps3, ds, wii, n64, ps2, snes, dreamcast.  I'm mainly looking for 3d action adventure though.  not really into Dragon Age after reading it's not open world :(

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Fallout 3. Fallout new Vegas. Red Dead Redemption. 

#3 Edited by danimal_furry (1453 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

"Fallout 3. Fallout new Vegas. Red Dead Redemption.  "

Yeah, all of the Fallout games even the first two. In Fallout 2, I played it everyway possible. I made a super villan, and killed everyone. But there are quests everywhere in all of those games, and you get awesome stuff. RDR is good that way too.
#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@danimal_furry said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:

"Fallout 3. Fallout new Vegas. Red Dead Redemption.  "

Yeah, all of the Fallout games even the first two. In Fallout 2, I played it everyway possible. I made a super villan, and killed everyone. But there are quests everywhere in all of those games, and you get awesome stuff. RDR is good that way too. "
O and Oblivion. 
#5 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -

The correct answer is Okami.

#6 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

Yo Majora's Mask is like OoT but everything is sidequests!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.