Why does he have his own character page..

#1 Posted by NateDogg (465 posts) -

IMO.. I don't think professional sports athletes should have their own character pages unless they have at least graced the cover of a video game.

As good as Crosby is.. He has never been on a cover of any NHL video game.. nor has Fleury.. :S

#2 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Seriously. Crosby is so overrated it's not even funny.

#3 Posted by RodneythePom (87 posts) -

We need an Alex Ovechkin page...at least he's been on the cover of two games....

#4 Posted by fingofongo (118 posts) -

Yeah I agree, I don't think crosby and MA fleury should have pages in a video game wiki...

#5 Posted by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

Whether or not they're on the cover is entirely irrelevant. If a player appears in the game itself, that qualifies them for a character page. And if a player appeared on the cover, but for some reason wasn't in the game (totally ridiculous scenario of course), then they would not qualify for a character page.

#6 Posted by Skanes (105 posts) -
@Cube said:
" Seriously. Crosby is so overrated it's not even funny. "
Except he lives up to and exceeds all expectations. 
#7 Posted by nanikore (2740 posts) -
@RodneythePom said:
" We need an Alex Ovechkin page...at least he's been on the cover of two games.... "
Ovechkin is the man. Crosby is crap.
#8 Posted by ShadyMarino (71 posts) -
@Miasma said:
" @Cube said:
" Seriously. Crosby is so overrated it's not even funny. "
Except he lives up to and exceeds all expectations.  "
Absolutely.  He led the league in goals this year.  He captained a team to a Stanley Cup, and people still say he is overrated.  Idiots.
#9 Posted by brianontoast (22 posts) -

Crossby is a great player especially for his age. its just a shame he's been out the last few weeks with a concussion

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.