Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 17, 2004

Silent Hill 4 is the fourth installment of the Survival-Horror series of the same name. This edition stars Henry Townshend, who is possessed remotely by the town of Silent Hill and forced to face an undead serial killer and multiple hellish dimensions in order to escape from his own apartment.

Super Look! - Silent Hill 4

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

I enjoyed taking an extra long look at Star Ocean: The Last Hope so much, that I decided to do a similar series of videos with Silent Hill 4: The Room. It's six parts in total, running almost 60 minutes. This game seriously creeps me out, and I had one hell of a stomach ache the whole time I was playing and was also freezing, maybe it's the power of the game but it passed once I stopped playing it. First part is embedded below, check out the rest at the youtube playlist.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

I enjoyed taking an extra long look at Star Ocean: The Last Hope so much, that I decided to do a similar series of videos with Silent Hill 4: The Room. It's six parts in total, running almost 60 minutes. This game seriously creeps me out, and I had one hell of a stomach ache the whole time I was playing and was also freezing, maybe it's the power of the game but it passed once I stopped playing it. First part is embedded below, check out the rest at the youtube playlist.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Quite a nice watch, never seen any of your work before till now, I will watch the rest later, although one thing you could do is give more insight into the control scheme and how the game just controls in general, you might do that in a later video I've not watched sorry if you have, other than that though awesome work (Y) I'll be watching the rest of that when I get more food.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Cool videos. I haven't played either of those two games so I will probably watch your vids and see what they are all about. Silent Hill in particular has always looked interesting to me.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordofultima
    @Ineedaname: Criticism noted. The controls are a little wonky in SH4, so it probably would have made sense to complain about them more specifically.
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Ineedaname

Bumping this because I watched all of it, and I quite liked it, awesome watch I might watch your star ocean one aswell.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By turboman

thanks for the bump, I'm interested in watching these

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordofultima
    @Ineedaname: Thanks duder. I enjoy making these so expect more.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#9  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Hmm... You don't sound like I expected you to. Oh well, the look is interesting.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordofultima
    @ArbitraryWater: That's interesting, how did you expect me to sound? That's so strange. *calls up technical support* "Hello may I help you?" WOW, DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO SOUND LIKE THAT!
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#11  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    @lordofultima said: As for how I expected you to sound, I don't know. Maybe a lower pitch? I guess the mental image of someone who is awesome with Akuma on Street Fighter kind of skewed my perception. But whatever.

I can understand how the game could make you say "fuck" every other word though. It scares the hell out of me(which is something that Resident Evil doesn't do), and I am not even playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.