Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill: Downpour

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

The eighth game in the esteemed survival-horror franchise sees convict Murphy Pendleton escape captivity and flee into the much greater danger of the cursed town of Silent Hill.

Stuck

MsMalloryKnoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MsMalloryKnoxx

Is anyone else having any trouble with finding their way around St. Maria's? I've made it as far as chasing the little girl for the second time. I've killed every monster in every room I can get to, but I can't find anywhere else to go. There's the hinged blackboard with a "necklace" type drawing on it and "Truth is like the sun" in UV writing above it that seems like it should help, but I'm just not getting anywhere with it. Any clues without going into too much detail would be greatly appreciated.

foghorn6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By foghorn6

There should be a fire poker somewhere in that building that will allow you access to the upper level of the theater room in that building. That should be enough to set you on the right path.

MsMalloryKnoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MsMalloryKnoxx

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it another look over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.