Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill HD Collection

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

The second and third Silent Hill games come to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Silent Hill HD Collection with new high-definition graphics and voice acting.

Delayed Again?!?!?

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By RawknRo11a

Well damn, Looks like Silent Hill HD collection has been delayed again...

The original date was around the end of January. Then it got pushed to March 6th. NOW its been delayed another 2 weeks to March 20th.

I know it seems like I'm basically bitching but I was really looking forward to this and would love to play it (eventually)

Oh well, any others bummed out by this news?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Is it to put in that amazing fake voice acting someone put in a YouTube video?

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By RawknRo11a

@MooseyMcMan: you just made my fucking day.

NMC2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By NMC2008

LMAO!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! LOL!!!! Thanks for that.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RazielCuts

I stopped caring about Silent Hill round about 4. People tend to hate on that game but I thought it was alright, different. I liked the trapped in a room, 'hubness' of it.

kogasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By kogasu

@MooseyMcMan: LMAO!! Wow that's hilarious!

@RazielCuts said:

I stopped caring about Silent Hill round about 4. People tend to hate on that game but I thought it was alright, different. I liked the trapped in a room, 'hubness' of it.

Same. The Silent Hill series just hasn't been that great since 4.

I can't wait for this HD collection though! It may be delayed again but it's still within the month so I'm not too bummed about it.... as long as they don't keep delaying it over and over for several months, I'll be fine.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Zleunamme

I didn't hear the news until Friday when the announcement appeared on the facebook fan page. They used the term "unforeseen circumstances" to say they had to make the delay. The folks at Konami realized that releasing the HD collection on the same day as Mass Effect 3 was a mistake. Patrick Klepek's article mentioned that March is end of Konami's fiscal year. There has been hardly any press for these games other then the announced delays and controversy with the voice actors. Like the MGS HD collection and Never Dead. They came and went. I still have the PS2 versions of two and three. I guess I have more time to play Mass Effect 3 and not have to worry about overspending on one day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.