Please tell me if I spoiled the game for me (Spoilers Probably)

#1 Posted by MrGtD (466 posts) -

I love this game.  I also hate this game because it is torturing me.  I press on to see how the story will wrap up at Brad's continuing argument of how good the ending is.  So, please, tell me if I have ruined it for myself already.  I watched the UFO Ending on YouTube, thinking it wouldn't hold any significance to the rest of the actual story, but I think I picked up on something I shouldn't have.

Does this ruin the rest of the game, or can I still be set to have my mind blown?
#2 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

The spoiler you have in the tag is accurate.

#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Yes it is, and kinda does :(...It all depends on the coversation you get in the end though. 

#4 Posted by Driadon (2998 posts) -

The tag is accurate and that UFO ending ruins THAT surprise, but there is another one if you play it proper.

#5 Posted by Nasos100 (727 posts) -
@MrGtD: what you saw is correct and yes apart from that there isnt something else revealed
#6 Posted by Creamypies (4066 posts) -

I ruined it for myself by looking at the Silent Hill page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

#7 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

You would've figured out your spoiler way ahead of the ending anyway. There is no shocking twist in Shattered Memories, and the impact of the ending will depend on what ending you get. I assume Brad got one of the "bad" endings and preludes, which makes the ending much more effective and emotional. 

#8 Posted by Iceland (163 posts) -
@Meowayne said:
" You would've figured out your spoiler way ahead of the ending anyway. There is no shocking twist in Shattered Memories, and the impact of the ending will depend on what ending you get. I assume Brad got one of the "bad" endings and preludes, which makes the ending much more effective and emotional.  "
I got the good ending and it not only caught me by surprise but almost brought me to tears.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.