Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

An icy re-imagining of the classic Silent Hill, which trades weapons for frantic chase sequences as the player tries desperately to flee pursuing enemies. It takes on more of an adventure game format than traditional survival-horror.

Silent Hill Launch Trailer rocks ... literally.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Meowayne

Joystiq have put up the final Trailer for Konami/Climax upcoming Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. It is not what I expected it to be.

Tomm Hulett confirmed that this is the video that plays if you idle in the main menu. I look forward to it, but I wish the trailer would feature the ice world less.

At the same time, Konami have opened their Microsite: 
    http://www.konami.com/shsm/

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is released Dec 8 for Wii (NA) and next year for PSP, PS2 and Wii(EU). 

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Meowayne

I just rediscovered the E3 debut trailer. It's so much better than the one above. It might even be one of the best video game trailers this year.

I don't even remember what I thought about it when I first saw it. Maybe I was in one of my "meh, the game is going to suck" phases at the time.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r
    @Meowayne said:

Maybe I was in one of my "meh, the game is going to suck" phases at the time.

According to some, it does suck. Consistent Wii reviews ftw (supposedly professional critics and outlets always provide some good laughs;)

I don't remember seeing that trailer at all. It is pretty sweet (but the contrast or brightness seem off). This thing can't come here soon enough.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Meowayne

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.