Where do you find this game?

#1 Posted by Kbm600 (446 posts) -

So now that Giantbomb has actually named it their Wii game of the year and adding to the fact I have already been incredibly interested in this since my moment of hearing about it, I am anxiously awaiting my purchase of this game.

...Only I couldn't find it in any department store I looked in, my local Blockbuster, and my local Gamestop. 

So I ask this, is this really worth me having to pay an inconvenient shipping charge from Amazon to buy it? Or is there anywhere else I could look to find this game? I was shocked to see it missing from so many stores around me.

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

i assume you live in America? did you check best buy ? 

#3 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

Arg. Having to wait until February to get it... fucking European release dates...

#4 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1656 posts) -

luckily, there was one copy in the back of my local Target. 

huzzah

#5 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -
@Kbm600: Best buy. Gamespot. Amazon.
#6 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

It's not out yet if you live anywhere outside the US. Konami also didn't ship out many copies (it was like 1 or 2 per store on launch day, if the reports are to believed).

#7 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
@JonathanMoore: European release date is February huh? Thats a relief because I live in Australia and our release dates are usually pretty well in line with yours more or less. I have been asking around at stores to see when they had it listed for release and NO ONE even knows it exists let alone a possible date for it. I might hold of importing it if its a Feb release and wait for the local version.
#8 Posted by Kbm600 (446 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @Kbm600: Best buy. Gamespot. Amazon. "
Amazon's really the only place I can get it from, I was just wondering if anyone else had any other ideas. I guess I'll just wait.

Anyone have any idea when the Price may drop on this game? I feel like the Price won't stay up long and I can wait a while given that Mass Effect 2 is coming out soon..
#9 Posted by CABBAGES (517 posts) -
@JonathanMoore:
Im in europe and im playing it right now :D its fecking great ! 
Either import it or do that other thing people do. 
But if you do the other thing then buy it when it does come out here too coz it is a great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.