Would you buy a PSN version with Move support?

#1 Edited by X19 (2304 posts) -

I'm currently catching up on the Silent Hill franchise but don't have a Wii to play Shattered Memories.  I watched this weeks TNT today and realised that Dead Space: Extraction had been ported to PSN with Move support. It would be awesome imo for Shattered Memories to also get a port as I for one would love to play it. 

Edit: It's my 1000 post!!! 

Poll Version 

Please lock this.

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10472 posts) -

No. I don't even have Move, and I'm not a big fan of survivor horror games (aside from more action-oriented ones like Dead Space). 

#3 Posted by Yummylee (21250 posts) -

If you want to create a poll for game specific boards, just create the poll then move it to so and so forum. Your original post copied and ready to paste as per usual. 

As for Shattered Memories, I really would love to play that game though I'm still not lookin' to invest in buying a MOVE set. If it would still support using the pad I'd download it ASAP.

#4 Posted by X19 (2304 posts) -
@Abyssfull: Will remember to do that in future.
#5 Posted by Stete (722 posts) -

Ye im kinda hoping they would do that. Would also love to see House Of The Dead Overkill on the ps3 as well.

#6 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

Yeah, I got really interested in shattered memories after seeing all of the GB coverage of it. I don't have Move, though.

How much would be a reasonable price? If they could increase the graphics a bit I would pay $15-$20.

#7 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

In a heartbeat. What a great idea.

#8 Edited by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Probably not, as I already played through the game five times on different platforms. I can't see myself going through again, even with trophies. I also don't think HD visuals would make that game any better or any more impressive. It looks fantastic on a 1080p display, even scaled. 

However I do wish they would do it, simply so that more people can enjoy one of the best games, if not THE best game of 2009.

#9 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Totally! I just got it on Wii and it's fantastic.

#10 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

Yes as long as it was only $20 max.

#11 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

I would BUY a move to play this

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.