Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silent Hills

Game » consists of 0 releases.

What was to be a new entry in the Silent Hill franchise for the PS4 involving Hideo Kojima, Guillermo Del Toro, and Norman Reedus, was officially cancelled on April 27, 2015. The 'PT' demo of the game has also been taken off PSN.

Rumour: MS is Buying Silent Hill(s), release by March 2016.

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Castiel

I had to stop after 20 seconds of the video posted by OP or I literally would have killed myself... ugh.

Anyways if the rumors are true I'm starting to think I should have bought a Xbronie instead of a PS4. I still wouldn't have the cojones to actually play the game, but I would atleast convince myself I do, buy it and play 10 minutes of it before I turn it off and go into a fetal position.

In short; this is a pretty good get for MS if true and Sony really need to step up their game cause the have had one of their absolute worst year in terms of games released so far.

Slang_N_Bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

"BILLIONS" "80% COMPLETE"

Youtuber Scoops

etpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

my overwhelming thought is "ok but would it come to pc then"

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#54 FinalDasa  Moderator

Rooster Teeth news.

80% done.

Billions.

Not happening. It's an interesting idea (and it wouldn't shock me if it happened) but attaching all these absurd figures makes me not believe a word.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

This is the YouTube equivalent of a click bait article. These guys have absolutely nothing to back up anything they are saying, which means there is no basis for this thread to even exist. If there was a forum thread for every video in which someone made a crazy, unsubstantiated claim about upcoming or unannounced games we would have a complete mess on our hands.

Feel free to start a new topic when there is some real information to go on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.