Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Silver

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 29, 2000

Step into the shoes of the young hero David to rescue the abducted women of Jarrah, including David's wife, Jennifer, from the evil fangs of the malicious sorcerer known as Silver.

Anyone else remember this?

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kohe321

I remember playing this when I was little. I know the game didn't get the best reception in the world, but I remember loving it. The atmosphere and music, as well as the combat system was really awesome at the time (for me, at least). Me and a friend played it for like 3-4 hours every day one weekend...

Nostalgia...

offeringofpie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By offeringofpie

Yup, I definitely remember playing this! I remember thoroughly enjoying it.

Just wanted to say that, so you're not alone in the world :)

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ATrevelan

Funny you should mention it, since it's sitting in my Dreamcast right now. Started a new game in it a few weeks ago, but haven't continued it since. 

I've got fond memories of the game--I especially liked the combat. It took some getting used to, but it was pretty flexible once you got a grasp on the controls.

Strubes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Strubes

This is my favorite game of all time, if anything, for personal reasons. It just clicked for me. I thought the soundtrack and environments were excellent for it's time. The enemies were also quite varied, and I loved the story! You are definitely not alone. Remembering this game a little while back made me make an ebay account. All I wanted was another Dreamcast and Silver. Fantastic game.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By alternate  Online

I had it for the PC.  Very Diablo from what I remember - but with less enemies but more magic attack variety.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.