Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SimCity

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 05, 2013

The fifth major installment of the SimCity franchise is a new take on the old city simulation formula. It features asynchronous multiplayer as well as Maxis' new Glassbox engine, allowing for real time customization and upgrading of buildings.

Am I doing something wrong?

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I bought Sim City yesterday and started it up today and when I click 'getting started' I get a message saying the city is not available at this time. Does that just mean the server(s) down? Can I connect to a different server?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Sim CIty is really bad about feeding you information, both in game, and out. I suspect the server is down. And you did not fail in any way. But yes, you can change your server.

No Caption Provided

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah I changed from Pacific 1 to Pacific 2 and it worked fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.