Keeping It Simple #31

Posted by Sweep (9023 posts) -

I know I said I wasn't going to be blogging much at the moment, but just because I'm on hiatus doesn't mean I can't keep things simple...

YES

Turns out I enjoy reading about Eve Online a lot more than I enjoy actually playing it.

• Closed Beta

Gears of War 3 beta begins in a matter of weeks. I returned my copy, but does anyone have a Bulletstorm disk I can borrow?

• Shogun 2: Total War (the demo)

I don't actually have any money right now but I have played the single historical battle available on the demo about 20 times. I'm currently trying to crack it on Hard. Love the look of this game :D

NO

• Customs Charges

Royal Mail is holding my latest batch of Threadless shirts hostage.
I hate you so fucking much, weight painting tool. I hate you so much.
  • The Summer

I have to spend the next month indoors working while it is beautifully sunny outside. I want to go to the beach!

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
#1 Posted by Sweep (9023 posts) -

I know I said I wasn't going to be blogging much at the moment, but just because I'm on hiatus doesn't mean I can't keep things simple...

YES

Turns out I enjoy reading about Eve Online a lot more than I enjoy actually playing it.

• Closed Beta

Gears of War 3 beta begins in a matter of weeks. I returned my copy, but does anyone have a Bulletstorm disk I can borrow?

• Shogun 2: Total War (the demo)

I don't actually have any money right now but I have played the single historical battle available on the demo about 20 times. I'm currently trying to crack it on Hard. Love the look of this game :D

NO

• Customs Charges

Royal Mail is holding my latest batch of Threadless shirts hostage.
I hate you so fucking much, weight painting tool. I hate you so much.
  • The Summer

I have to spend the next month indoors working while it is beautifully sunny outside. I want to go to the beach!

Thanks For Reading
Love Sweep
#2 Posted by KarlPilkington (2783 posts) -

I hate customs charges so much, it's a joke.

#3 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I keep my curtains closed to hide the beautiful day outside. Out of sight, out of mind.

#4 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -

Too simple. This blog needs verbosity.

#5 Posted by Virago (2487 posts) -

Hiatus blog for great justice! I will send some beach to you in a box, and you can sit in it and pretend you're there.

#6 Posted by Bruce (5264 posts) -

I'm being contracted for office work this Summer. I look forward to air conditioning, playing flash games on my computer when no one is looking, and listening to "Into the Night" by Benny Mardones over and over and over again.

#7 Posted by Jazz (2328 posts) -

I know this is late, Sweep, buddy, Pal...but it's not summer yet. I'm sure you're one of the guys i see on the highstreet here in shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops, and I get it..you have to enjoy the weather when you can get it down here..it was nice today for instance walking along the highstreet here in Bournemouth..but seriously..

ITS
NOT 
SUMMER

Stop saying it. You'll jinx the weather into being awful..so stop, cease and desist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.