mrsomeone77's Tsumi to Batsu: Sora no Kokeisha (Wii) review

lovely mayhem

A superb experience in so many ways. The gameplay is franctic, near impossible, and quite beautiful to look at. It's a true shooter in every sense of the word. And adding in the "treasure" style brings it to a level of hardcore I've been dying for in a wii game for some time. But what makes it a real winner in my opinion is the fact that continue respawn points are placed perfectly, allowing the player to move through the game without getting stuck and frustrated for hours. These checkpoints are also save points, so if you turn off the system you'll start right back up, right where you want to. Only downfall is the length, but I could easily see myself trying to master each level since they are all so brilliantly produced. Big win here!!