"Reiker" of the Sine Mora development team continues to communicate with genre fans in this thread.(If you're into shoot 'em ups have questions or requests concerning the game, that thread is basically the place to post them.)
From his latest post (I will only mention what I deem significant, so if you want to read everything he says you'll have to actually go read the thread):
- If the game sells well there might be free updates and/or DLC adding such things as a two-player mode.
- Enemy health bars will be optional in the final version.
- The game has a complex rank system similar to Battle Garegga's.
- A PC version is planned for release some time after the console versions.
- The ship's hitbox will probably be shown at the select screen in the final version.