Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Singularity

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Singularity is Raven Software's alternate history shooter, where the player is given the ability of time manipulation.

I finally finished it... and i liked it.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Zurv

I played this on my HTPC w/ xbox 360 controller. 67" @ 1920x1080. All settings maxed. 

I oddly really enjoyed this game. The graphics where very nice. I liked the "feel" to the game. like many games i just pretty much stuck to 2 weapons and didn't use my time power that much.. but i had fun (the more important part). My gut tells me many ppl might not have had fun with the game on the xbox because of graphic and slow down issues - which wasn't an issue on my PC (but my gut is wrong a lot too ^_^ ) 

I didn't play the game in a few long sittings (as i normally do) and this might have helped with parts that "ugh.. are we done yet with this?"  
    I felt like i was part of the story... an ok story.. but it moved you along :) The steaming texture problem was fixed in a patch. I good solid story based rpg (feeling.. but not really) shooter. 
    shame it wasn't a gfwl or a steamworks game.. no achivements :) oh, multiplayer was ass. don't even play it :) 

I like to think of myself a pretty picky about games i like.. i liked this one and, maybe after a price drop, i'd recommend  this to someone that enjoys old school-ish story based fps to get this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.