Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Singularity

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Singularity is Raven Software's alternate history shooter, where the player is given the ability of time manipulation.

Voices to low?

fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fahrenheit

Is it just me or are the voices way to low in this game? I have a problem hearing them a lot of times.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain

Turn the volume on the FX and Music down and turn the real master (Your sound system) up.

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MrMuscle

Unfortunately it seems that the voice volume is the same as the fx sound. So you have to keep that one up. This and no subtitles does indeed make it hard to hear all the conversations.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Cirdain said:
    " Turn the volume on the FX and Music down and turn the real master (Your sound system) up. "
    the real master being the volume of my computer? it's 100%.... i turned the FX and Music down and the voices' volume went down with them !
    Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fahrenheit

Hey that patch really helped with the streaming! I don't think i'm tach savvy enough for the hex editing stuff.

eillothebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By eillothebadger

Although it's problem solved, I will say this. My TV sometimes makes it hard to hear what people are saying, especially movies. The music is way too loud vs the dialogue particularly whispering. Valkyrie was a nightmare for this. Any reccommendations would be helpful although  I understand this is for singularity and games in general.  
    P.s Can't wait to play singularity, just got it and am too busy messing around on GB to play it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.