Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 01, 2014

Sir, You Are Being Hunted is an indie game about being hunted by English robots. The game is described as a “British indie S.T.A.L.K.E.R.”

Interested in checking out some footage?

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

So I backed the Kickstarter and have access to the alpha. It's definitely lacking content, but you can certainly see what the guys are heading towards for the final version. Even though there are only three enemy types at this stage, it's a whole lot of fun, and definitely challenging.

I'm making a 20-30 minute Let's Play for the website I run tonight. Wondering if anyone is interesting in checking out some footage? If so I'll link the YouTube video in this thread.

Did anyone else get access to the alpha? What did you think?

Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

I missed out on donating in order to play the alpha (would have contributed to the Kickstarter, but didn't learn about the game until March when GameInformer did a small feature on it), so I can not comment. However, watching some of the videos on Youtube along with what Big Robot is releasing media-wise has gotten me interested in the game and thus I have pre-ordered it. Looking forward to playing it when it does launch (perhaps next month, since several sources mention a possible August 2013 release).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.