Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Siren: Blood Curse

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 24, 2008

Siren: Blood Curse is the PlayStation 3 installment in Sony's horror franchise, available for download in episodic packs on PlayStation Network.

On Sale for Halloween

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Heads up to any interested parties. As a fan of Silent Hill I've been wanting to check out the Siren series for awhile and this one is suppose to be pretty solid. This sale will most likely get me to pull the trigger and will hopefully keep me adequately terrified this all hallows' eve. The sale is suppose to go live with tomorrow's update I believe.

Sale price: $19.99

PS+ price: $9.99

PS: the first two Fatal Frame games are also going on sale, anyone have a recommendation on if they're worth picking up as well?

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SeanCoughing

I would really like to see Patrick play both Siren and Fatal Frame on spookin with scoops since I will never play them myself.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

That's a reasonable price for Siren. It's not especially frightening but it's a decent game nonetheless.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#4 riostarwind  Moderator

I just finished playing Fatal Frame 2 and it's still a really good game. At 2$ a piece I see no reason not to pick up both fatal frames at that price.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I wish I could have liked this, since it's something that should be up my alley, and there's certainly not much else in the way of horror games to find on consoles at that. But the constant switching of characters only kept messing with the pacing, and its one unique mechanic being the sight-jack ability brings the framerate to a crawl; some might say that adds to the effect, but for me I found it to be more disorientating than anything. Plus there's the fact that most, if not all, melee weapons won't degrade, so should you find a melee weapon then the shibito (usually) aren't that much of a problem.

It's certainly pretty creepy at least, but I frankly got bored and grew tired of it all at about what I think was the halfway point.

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By hollitz

Oh nice! Thanks for the heads up. Always meant to check it out but I think it's original price was like 40$. 10 is much more palatable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.