Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

Skate 2 Help Please.

chone777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By chone777

Sorry about the last topic I was not aware that it would be published to a board, anyways I'm trying to get my S-Rank in Skate 2 before 3 comes out but I'm having some trouble with the story. So I currently have 2 options under career but they are both just the ones where you have to prove yourself to a pro to get their number or whatever named  BLAOW!! and Creativity Rules, and one race that I just cannot seem to win. I've already bought all the property, completed all the tranny and street contests, and beaten all of Danny Way and Rob Dirdeck's special challenges. What do I have to do to progress the story I can't find a decent guide for this game anywhere. Thank you in advance.

chone777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By chone777

Sorry about the last topic I was not aware that it would be published to a board, anyways I'm trying to get my S-Rank in Skate 2 before 3 comes out but I'm having some trouble with the story. So I currently have 2 options under career but they are both just the ones where you have to prove yourself to a pro to get their number or whatever named  BLAOW!! and Creativity Rules, and one race that I just cannot seem to win. I've already bought all the property, completed all the tranny and street contests, and beaten all of Danny Way and Rob Dirdeck's special challenges. What do I have to do to progress the story I can't find a decent guide for this game anywhere. Thank you in advance.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Jedted

BLAOW! is all about pumping in order to transition from one side of the pool to the other.  It took me a while but i eventually got it, timing is the key i think. 

Sorry i can't offer more advice. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.