Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

Things you would like to see in skate 2?

garc4475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By garc4475

I MEANT SKATE 3!!!!

1. New Tricks.
    impossible, Pressure flips, casper flips.
    2.Better campaign
    with an actual storyline,
    3. Less vert.
    Much less ramp shit much much much less
    4. new addition to'' realism'' mechanic
    heres an idea add FAKIE tricks not everything is called nollie, and maybe doing switch tricks should be hard like in the real worldidk maybe make the player use the left stick instead of the right to do tricks Only when riding switch.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Tuggah

make it so I can easily air any staircase under a 20 set, make it so I can actually do more complex flip tricks in a line.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I want to see them not do a half-assed game like they did with Skate 2. Freaking fix everything. Don't ignore all the criticisms of the game (like they did with Skate 2). Stop screwing up things that work. Make less challenges with tricks that are so difficult to even understand how to do. Freaking get rid of the security guards. Move to a new city! Add a decent story. Make the vert work better. Make the gameplay work better. There was quite a few challenges in games where the game just would not do what I was trying to do. Don't make other people knock me down when we bump into each other. You ever notice how people crash into you, and you fall and they don't? SCREW THAT, MAN. It annoyed me so much it made me wish I had Tony Hawk's skateboard beat-down ability. Make the vert work more smoothly. How about some new camera angles? Fix the on-foot controls. Let me climb onto things and be able to move around better. Fix the offline multiplayer that you totally butchered in Skate 2. It was great in the first game, but they jacked it all up in the sequel. How about making better Own The Spot locations? In both games, over half of them are totally lame. Stop wasting your time on allowing us to control our bails to break extra bones and instead put some work into actually making your game better. Make this one a real sequel, not a lazy downgrade of the original. Yeah, Skate 1 was cool, but even it had a lot of problems, and things certainly haven't progressed since then. Get to work! You got a lot of work ahead of you before Skate can ever even be mentioned in the same sentence as Tony Hawk.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.