Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

This game rocks!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JoelTGM

It sucks that I got RROD today while playing Skate 2 for the first time, but my brother brought his 360 over so we've been playing all day.  I've got to say just playing the multiplayer, offline and online, it's fantastic.  The city has a lot more crazy things to do than in Skate 1, for example when you jump off the dam into the vert ramp you will go so fast the screen shakes it's like you're in a rocket ship and you hardly have any control.  Also there are some massive Hall of Meat spots to throw your skater off.  You guys enjoying it?

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

I almost plunked down the money for this today, but I've got many other games to catch up on/finish. :(

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Gunner

I need to get a 360 or ps3 so i can play this. Looks really good.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrKlorox

That really sucks DOUBLSHOCK, but I think I have that beat. The night GTA4 came out, after about an hour of gameplay at 2 AM my 42" HDTV started getting vertical streeks of dead pixels creeping down from the top of the screen, completely ruining the TV. Would have cost more to repair than to buy a new one due to it's age.

Moral of the story: never spray cleaner directly on an LCD.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JoelTGM

Wow that does suck.  I'm not even that bad off considering we have a 2nd xbox 360 that I can play Skate 2 on, and I'm giving my broken one to someone who can fix it for $50 tomorrow.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Absurd

I want it, Too bad there isn't a PC Version. I'll try and get my brother to buy it though. (He has a 360)

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By MrKlorox

I'm sure there would be a PC version if dual thumbstick controllers were standard instead of mouse and keyboard. I would love a PC version of this game.

I'm practically drooling thinking of it in 1080p with 16xAF.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.