Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 21, 2009

Skate 2 adds additional trick modifiers, a wide-open career mode, and a host of new multiplayer content to the original Skate formula.

Trophy Glitch?!

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By Soap

So today I finally finished the Hall of Meat challenges and waited for my "Spare Parts" Silver trophy, almost an hour later... nothing. This got anything to do with me downloading the recent DLC?

Either way, I'm not happy... anyone got any suggested fixes?

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AimingWandersly

nope, shouldn't be the dlc. though, for me, i thought i had finished everything and i had actually missed one of the top tier challenges. try redoing the last goals for each category (if you can).

i somehow had missed the easiest of the top tier challenges so i was just 're-doing' them when it popped up. give it a miss at least before you give up on it.

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Reale

i am having the same problem but i HAVE 100% done all HOM challenges,  i have 15/15 of each and i have done the last ones multiple times for each and yet i still dont get the damn trophy... its really getting on my nerves now and i don't know what i might do to the disk!

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Luke

I was able to unlock every single Trophy but the "Freeskate" (Silver) one (and I guess the Platinum as well, because of it, of course), so I know it's possible.  I don't recall running into any glitches, but maybe it does have to do with the DLC, which I believe I did this one beforehand. 

I wish I had a fix for you... but, if anyone ever wants to try and get the "Freeskate" Trophy with me online, I'm down! :) 

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Reale

few days on and i am still not able to unlock it... (i wont move on to the multilayer trophies if there is no point if i cant get this silver) unless i go through ALL the HOM challenges again (even though they are crossed off) to see if it work, it looks like i might have to start a new game :/

nixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By nixon

I got all of the free skate activities and the game didn't give me a trophy for it :(

Way to go black box.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.