williamhenry's Maloof Money Cup Pack (Xbox 360) review

• williamhenry wrote this review on .

Fun for what it is, but too short.

The Maloof Money Cup add on is relatively well priced, 240 points, but is extremely short. You get a new map designed to simulate the real Maloof Money Cup course and as expected, you have to complete two contests. One for street and one for vert. If you beat the single player campaign, you will have no problem beating these easily. I finished both in 10 minutes at most. It also adds new free skate activities and achievements which should add more playtime. Overall, the map is fun but theres just not much to do with it. If you like skate and don't mind spending the three bucks for the short content, then I'd definitely get this. If not, you're not missing out on much.