Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate

Franchise »

EA's take on skateboarding featuring a unique analog stick trick system that has distinquished itself from the Tony Hawk fanchise.

an ode to skate

fallingskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By fallingskyline

so skate 3 is pretty much dead with no fourth part to the series in sight since ea claims it to be a niche game, that doesn't bring any profit or whatsoever. i don't think the franchise should be thrown overboard like that, since skate gives you a toolbox for making videos / machinima or whatever you wanna call it. you can basicly do anything you want in the game, obviously you can skate but there are many other things to do like pretending to be wingsuit jumping ;) i personally find it somehow sad, that ea is letting down so much people that love that franchise, and still play that games on daily basis, it has a fanbase, who is willing to pay for every crappy dlc and did so, buying the game twice or more due to broken discs and stuff closing with a little video to show my love for the game and to show that you can have tons of fun with the game even when not "skating"...

fake dream lines

fallingskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fallingskyline

so skate 3 is pretty much dead with no fourth part to the series in sight since ea claims it to be a niche game, that doesn't bring any profit or whatsoever. i don't think the franchise should be thrown overboard like that, since skate gives you a toolbox for making videos / machinima or whatever you wanna call it. you can basicly do anything you want in the game, obviously you can skate but there are many other things to do like pretending to be wingsuit jumping ;) i personally find it somehow sad, that ea is letting down so much people that love that franchise, and still play that games on daily basis, it has a fanbase, who is willing to pay for every crappy dlc and did so, buying the game twice or more due to broken discs and stuff closing with a little video to show my love for the game and to show that you can have tons of fun with the game even when not "skating"...

fake dream lines

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.