Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skull

Object » linked to 527 games

The topmost bone in the human body, it contains the brain and the eyes, and is generally considered a good thing to keep intact.

Crystal Head Vodka: Filtered through DIAMONDS.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By toowalrus

The guys discussed Crystal Head Vodka on this weeks Bombcast, which is awesome. I've been interested in getting my hands on a bottle of this for awhile now. I actually convinced my mother to buy me a bottle for my birthday in May.

Check out this video. It's apparently some pretty high-quality alcohol, although filtering it through 5,000,000 year old diamonds is probably pointless. I can't wait until I get mine.

No Caption Provided

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

So they filter the vodka through diamonds, and said vodka is then encrested into a bottle shaped like a skull.

Why does 50 Cent not own twenty cases of this?
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fr0br0

I swear if I drink this I'm gonna turn around, tell one of my friends to take and hide the skull, and then we will play "Bitch, where my skull?"

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss

I was kind of interested in this before, but now that it's filtered through diamonds... Damn, that's so gangsta'.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By iamjohn

I haven't started the episode yet; do they make any mention of where you can find this stuff?

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By weltal

Damnit! I don't pay attention. That video is crazy.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By toowalrus
    Weltal said:
    "How dare you not link to the website, where you will see Dan Aykroyd explaining the history of his Crystal Head Vodka. Man is crazy."
    I SO linked to the website!
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By weltal
    TooWalrus said:
    "Weltal said:
    this didn't happen
    I SO linked to the website!"
    Shhhhhhhh, it was ghosts.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By jakob187

What the FUCK is with the video of Dan Ackroyd?!  LOL  That is probably one of the funniest things I've ever watched!!!  DAN ACKROYD IS FUCKING INSANE!!!

I WANT A BOTTLE OF THIS SHIT!!!
    Avatar image for wallacethegreat
    WallacetheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By WallacetheGreat

I neva knew Big Dan Aykroyd was sooo Gangsta'!
    awwwwwww yeeeeaahhhhhhh.........

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By jakob187

Anyone who does not fill out the "Contact Us" stuff asking how to get some of this...as well as pointing out how fucking bonkers Dan Ackroyd has gone about simply getting drunk...

...needs to be taken to the gallows IMMEDIATELY!
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By weltal

I feel this is relevant.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive

I just received a bottle in the mail today. 

Pictures and stuff don't do it justice, that bottle is so awesome dude. 
    Haven't tried it out yet but I can't wait to.

I got it for $45 on ebay. 

@jakob187 said:
    " Anyone who does not fill out the "Contact Us" stuff asking how to get some of this...as well as pointing out how fucking bonkers Dan Ackroyd has gone about simply getting drunk...

...needs to be taken to the gallows IMMEDIATELY!
    "
    he also makes Patrone, a damn good tequila. He's not going bonkers, he just wanted to make his vodka stand out- and boy did he do a great fucking job. this shit looks so awesome on my bar. 
    fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fr0br0

I found a bottle of this stuff in a half ass liquor store in Tahoe that doesn't even have a wide range of alcohols. Looked at the price... $500. I don't know how you got it so cheap TwoOneFive, but I am very jealous.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Fr0Br0 said:
    " I found a bottle of this stuff in a half ass liquor store in Tahoe that doesn't even have a wide range of alcohols. Looked at the price... $500. I don't know how you got it so cheap TwoOneFive, but I am very jealous. "
    what?! that guy was fucking retarded. 
    It is listed as $50, but i suppose anyone is allowed to sell it for however amount they want. 
    god damn though, i mean, for that absurd amount he deserves to get in trouble for charging so much. no vodka is worth that much. The second I saw it for $50 or best offer on ebay i bid 45. next day i won it. i was blown away, i thought for sure someone else would have outbid me. lucky as shit i guess. 

Coolest thing about it is, even though I hear the vodka is top knotch (quadruple distilled and triple filtered and it supposedly it has a sweet after taste) the bottle itself will be used forever. I doubt I'm going to buy another, I'll just buy a bottle of cheaper, yet quality vodka, to refill it. shit i might even buy some absinthe for it. 
    here's my bottle just so you know i'm not bluffing. 

No Caption Provided

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fr0br0
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @Fr0Br0 said:
    " I found a bottle of this stuff in a half ass liquor store in Tahoe that doesn't even have a wide range of alcohols. Looked at the price... $500. I don't know how you got it so cheap TwoOneFive, but I am very jealous. "
    It is listed as $50, but i suppose anyone is allowed to sell it for however amount they want. 
    god damn though, i mean, for that absurd amount he deserves to get in trouble for charging so much. no vodka is worth that much. 

here's my bottle just so you know i'm not bluffing."
    Well I know for sure that it said $500 because I asked the guy if this was the correct pricing and he said "Yes." But I did take a picture of it too.

No Caption Provided

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @Fr0Br0 said:
    " @TwoOneFive said:
    " @Fr0Br0 said:
    god damn though, i mean, for that absurd amount he deserves to get in trouble for charging so much. no vodka is worth that much. 

here's my bottle just so you know i'm not bluffing."
    Well I know for sure that it said $500 because I asked the guy if this was the correct pricing and he said "Yes." But I did take a picture of it too.

Yeah thats it alright. what a dick. 
    He's seriously gonna make a $450 profit on that. Hopefully nobody is dumb enough to pay for it though. if i could find it for $45 plus shipping (came out to like $58 i think, which is still a sweet deal) then so can you. 

also, by the looks of it, that actually looks a bit different than mine. the cap is slightly different. mind doesnt have those grooves in the cap and there is as much air inside the top of the bottle either. my guess is its not even the same thing- maybe he drank a shot. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TwoOneFive

oh and ebay can sell it because of a weird loop in which you can't sell alcoholic beverages, but, you can sell a collectible bottle without recognizing the contents within. 

ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ColinRyan

Damn TwoOneFive you got lucky, around here it's going for at least €200. Maybe yours is just full of water.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan Ackroyd, vodka, skulls, diamonds and Newfoundland are all gansta

@TwoOneFive: so is Absinth 

I'm planning on buying a bottle of this badass shit in the near future.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @ColinRyan said:
    " Damn TwoOneFive you got lucky, around here it's going for at least €200. Maybe yours is just full of water. "
    lmao- nah i stayed in close contact with the seller and bugged the shit out of him. its legit. even if it was though, i'd just go and fill the head up with vlad and be happy i have a sweet ass bottle to show off. 
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By turbomonkey138

I wonder if they sell these in the U.K

ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ColinRyan
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @ColinRyan said:
    " Damn TwoOneFive you got lucky, around here it's going for at least €200. Maybe yours is just full of water. "
    lmao- nah i stayed in close contact with the seller and bugged the shit out of him. its legit. even if it was though, i'd just go and fill the head up with vlad and be happy i have a sweet ass bottle to show off. 
    "
    You should show it off in style with this. I couldn't stop laughing at it. You should get it.
    ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ColinRyan
    @turbomonkey138 said:
    " I wonder if they sell these in the U.K "
    I live in Ireland and saw one on sale at an off-licence for €200, probably imported.
    jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By jNerd

I 100% have to get this now, I've heard about it long enough & deserve to try a swig or 8. I'm going to eBay!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @ColinRyan said:
    " @TwoOneFive said:
    " @ColinRyan said:
    "
    You should show it off in style with this. I couldn't stop laughing at it. You should get it. "
    thats a ripoff though, that thing was not made for crystal head vodka, its just a standard light stand. i could buy one locally for cheaper. definitely looks cool though i want it for it. anything less wouldnt do it justice. 
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By toowalrus
    @jakob187 said:
    What the FUCK is with the video of Dan Ackroyd?!  LOL  That is probably one of the funniest things I've ever watched!!!  DAN ACKROYD IS FUCKING INSANE!!!

I WANT A BOTTLE OF THIS SHIT!!!
    Well, it's been more than two years now since my mom decided she didn't want to buy booze for a minor- but today is my 21st birthday, and what was the first thing I bought? (Actually, it was a 1.75 liter bottle of Jack Danials, but what was the second thing I bought?
    No Caption Provided
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#28  Edited By Hailinel
    @TooWalrus: So, how is it?  Does it taste of diamonds?  Is it as gangsta as you've hoped and dreamed?
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By Claude

Happy Birthday! Get crunked.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By toowalrus
    @Hailinel: Haven't opened it yet- I might just let the bottle sit at my bedside for awhile, i've got more then enough expensive liquor here to do the job- plus I'll be goin' out tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.