Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skullgirls

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Apr 10, 2012

Take control of fierce female warriors in a 1940s dark Deco world in this stylish indie fighting game developed by (and for) hardcore fighting game enthusiasts.

Update on PC Release!

inknail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By inknail

Sounds like we'll be able to feasibly look forward to that PC release again! I for one am looking forward to getting it on Steam when able.

xMrSunshine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xMrSunshine

Did this game turn out any good? I remember thinking it looked alright when it launched but haven't heard much of it since except some hassle with patches or lack thereof.

I guess I'll check it out for the tutorial if nothing else, I remember that being one of the more interesting bits with all the in-depth stuff.

inknail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By inknail

@xMrSunshine: I enjoy the game a lot, even if I'm still not quite capable of competitive-level gameplay. There's a lot of freedom in choosing a playing style, between being able to choose a team size (health and damage are balanced so that uneven team battles remain playable) and choosing assists (you can use pretty much any normal or special that a character has as an assist). The character selection is not incredibly high for a game with (optional) tag-team mechanics, but new characters are coming soon (some teasers of the first DLC character, Squigly, were made recently). As far as the patch problems go, it mostly seems to be an issue with the XBLA version (due to restrictions within Micrrosoft's policy for updating XBLA titles). The PS3 version received a patch a while back and I would imagine that a PC version might not be too difficult to patch as needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.