Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SkyDrift

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 07, 2011

SkyDrift is an arcade style, aerial racing game that was released Sept. 7, 2011 on XBLM and PS3N. It was later released on Nov.21, 2011 on Steam.

This game is great, who else is playing this?

TheJappernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheJappernaut

I got the game during the steam winter sale after my brother recommended it to me, telling me I should buy it so we could play against each other.

I have to say that this game is great, the controls feel good, the weapons feel awesome and very versatile.

Right now I'm playing through the campaign but when I first got it is played it online with my brother and a friend of mine and it was so much fun.

But there aren't really that many people playing online, so getting a full game is kind of hard. You can probably get a party of 4 or 5 but a full game of 8 would be best, because this game gets crazy with 8 people.

So I'm wondering who else picked this up? And are you enjoying it?

I think there needs to be a quick look of this game because people need to know about it, especially because this game is only 10 bucks (5 if you picked it up during the steam sale).

I believe Jeff even mentioned it during the game of the year deliberations.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Rohok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rohok

I'm playing it. I like it a lot.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JasonR86

We need to talk about this game some more. Fucking man. It's great. It's really fun cart-racing simply because it has fucking planes. Fucking planes!!! Goddamn I'm having a blast.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.