Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 13, 2011

Spyro and friends are toys come to life in this new 3D platformer from Toys for Bob and Activision.

Skylanders: What's Needed?

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By MormonWarrior

Out of sheer curiosity (and because I can't seem to find a comprehensive list anywhere) if I want to see all the content on the Skylanders disc, what packs would I need to get?

As far as I can can tell it's:

• Adventure Starter Pack
    • Pirate Seas
    • Darklight Crypt
    • Empire of Ice

Note that I'm not including characters, of course. There's 32 main, regular characters (not counting dark/legendary versions) and now Giants has been announced. Anybody want to help me understand what's required? Thanks.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MormonWarrior

Oh, and Dragon's Peak. Guess this stuff is all on the main page. Oops.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JasonR86

What's needed? A disposable income.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MormonWarrior

@JasonR86 said:

What's needed? A disposable income.

Or Jeff's obsessive nature, right? Yeah, I'm not gonna buy it, I was just curious what it ends up adding up to...looks like if you can find them in stores just the starter pack and the four add-ons would cost you $170. That's freaking outrageous.

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Muerthoz

Make sure you have one character of every element. Some areas have gates that only open if you have the right type of character.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By jaycrockett

The starter comes with a water, magic, and tech figure. If you buy the adventure packs (not all out yet), you'd get an earth, undead, another water, and fire fig. So you'd need to pick up a wind and life figure to see all the side areas.

And actually, each figure unlocks a challenge level, so if you are being completionist, you'd have to buy everything.

What's 'required' though is just the starter pack. You can see 90% of the game that way and decide if you want any more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.