pkssauce's Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Xbox 360) review

• pkssauce wrote this review on .

Still Playing...

To start, I am still playing the game, about half way through. That being said, I dooubt the gameplay will change that much. The game itself is simple fun. I like to play it as a break from the AAA titles. Leveling your dudes up is fun, and they have a noticiable power increase. The only fault I have is the level cap is 10, which can be achieved pretty quickly, and all the dudes/levels you buy are already written to the disc.

Other reviews for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Xbox 360)

Skylanders: Being a Dad has it's perks 0

Skylanders is a very polished, enjoyable dungeon crawler aimed at kids. It incorporates physical toys to expand game play. Note I am basing this review just on the starter set and completed the game with just the three included characters.The game comes with three toy figurines and a portal of power, which plugs into the 360 via USB. To use each character you place it on the portal where it immediately becomes available in the game. The effect is rather neat. You can switch characters at any tim...