100% Bug?

#1 Posted by Scottish_Sin (223 posts) -

Has anybody else been having problems trying to get the 100% stat award in the game? (I'm playing 360 version specifically). I've done all missions, races, collectibles etc. and when I check the social hub it has me clocking in at 89.66% completion which is pretty weird. I'm also not having any friends show up on there either to compare stats even though it was working perfectly fine up until tonight.

So yeah, anyone else experiencing the same issues?

#2 Posted by Khann (2859 posts) -

Have you done all the Teng missions, armour car hijacks, etc? Not sure if they're necessary, but I'm sure I read something about that.

#3 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I've noticed some of the random side missions (yellow arrow with a person symbol) don't appear on the map until you're either near them or at certain times of day. Cruise around and check the map at night.

I'm pretty sure doing all of the karaoke songs counts toward completion, too.

#4 Posted by Xolare (1284 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

I've noticed some of the random side missions (yellow arrow with a person symbol) don't appear on the map until you're either near them or at certain times of day. Cruise around and check the map at night.

I'm pretty sure doing all of the karaoke songs counts toward completion, too.

This. There's a few ambient chase challenges that you probably have to complete.

#5 Posted by Scottish_Sin (223 posts) -

I figured those Trann missions along with those armoured car hijacks were just repeatable but I'll look into that so thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the suggestion, never realised those missions showed up at different times of day so I'll check that out.

Cheers guys.

#6 Posted by larryrules138 (142 posts) -

There's definitely ambient challenge stuff that probably adds to the 100% achievement. I was running around aimlessly and some dude told me to chase down a thief. When I looked at my save files the latest autosave said "Hit and Run: Soho." There was no icon for this event; it just happened as I passed by the area. Tran asks you to retrieve cars, probably at random, but I believe that will count towards 100% as well. There's also a checklist for all the vehicles in the game.. I'm not sure if that just means drive in one, or own them, but it's there and since it has its own menu entry it probably counts.

#7 Posted by Scottish_Sin (223 posts) -

So it turns out that the only thing I was missing were the Trann missions where you collect the cars for him. I think there's 15 or so overall and that gave me the 100% for the completion so thanks again for the suggestions folks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.