Can you beat the new Sleeping Dogs Challenges?

#1 Edited by Monkeythumbz (23 posts) -

Just to let you know, we've given the Sleeping Dogs website a significant upgrade. Now you can challenge your friends' in-game or website-specific high scores and earn web badges with our new online community features, see where you rank in the world on our regionalised leaderboards, plus more besides.

For a full list of all the new goodies, follow this link: CHALLENGE THE WORLD AND WIN

#2 Edited by mrfluke (5101 posts) -

glad to see you guys are still kicking :D

#3 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@monkeythumbz: Hey man can you tell us how much Sleeping Dogs sold?

#4 Edited by Bollard (5281 posts) -
#5 Posted by Monkeythumbz (23 posts) -

Ha! No, Vinny sadly isn't in any of our challenges... but if you ask him to share his Steam ID, then maybe you can find him and challenge him on his high scores!

As for our sales figures, I'm afraid that I can't divulge that info, but you can find the total player count number on the SD.net age gate page page (if you're already logged in, just clear your browser's cache and cookies and go back to www.sleepingdogs.net).

#6 Posted by Funkydupe (3312 posts) -

You're here to advertise your game and you can't divulge information. What the hell.

#7 Edited by Daveyo520 (6653 posts) -

@funkydupe: I am sure Square wouldn't be too happy if they did. Publishers always like to keep that stuff under the lid unless they sell a record number of copies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.