Favorite Environmental Kill?

#1 Posted by Iodine (540 posts) -

Pretty simple question, but so many good answers

Mine is either the Swordfish head kill, the Incinerator, or the fish tank.

#2 Posted by cannonballBAM (579 posts) -

Meat hook.

#3 Edited by Yummylee (21208 posts) -

The car door slam is never not devilishly hilarious. But I also haven't yet seen the 'meat hook' and 'swordfish' executions yet! :o

#4 Posted by Iodine (540 posts) -

@cannonballBAM said:

Meat hook.

I straight up paused the game after one of those just due to laughter

#5 Posted by Zella (689 posts) -

@cannonballBAM said:

Meat hook.

Gotta agree, it's fucking brutal

#6 Posted by Tyashki (211 posts) -

The giant fish wall in the karaoke club.

#7 Posted by Ekami (252 posts) -

Electric eel tank is..........electrifying!!!!!

#8 Posted by Aegon (5377 posts) -

ice chipper

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (14520 posts) -

I'm partial to the chandelier one myself.

#10 Posted by Mastercheesey (219 posts) -

The ice chipper was cool but in the tutorial the simple gate smash thing was what sold me on the combat

#11 Posted by fugie7 (1105 posts) -

The meat hook.

#12 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Either the table saw or the engine block. Both because of the Monty Python amounts of blood.

#13 Posted by cannonballBAM (579 posts) -

@Mastercheesey said:

The ice chipper was cool but in the tutorial the simple gate smash thing was what sold me on the combat

I still haven't witnessed the ice chipper yet, I have done everything else.

The gate slam on the stomach was fucking brutal too.

#14 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@cannonballBAM said:

@Mastercheesey said:

I still haven't witnessed the ice chipper yet, I have done everything else.

The gate slam on the stomach was fucking brutal too.

if I'm correct, the ice chipper is the final kill in the game.

Anyway, mine is probably the good ol' glass/fluorescent floor in Club Bam Bam. Nothing better than darting down the stairs just to grab and slam the first guy on the floor, cracking all of the lights and then pummeling the shit out of it. I'm also a fan of the classic glass table headslam. Simple, convenient, awesome.

Also, I'm a hug fan of the sharp wood in the construction area towards the end. Picking up a dude and just slamming him on that. Damn.

#15 Posted by cannonballBAM (579 posts) -

@Napalm: I did not even know that was an option. Thanks duder.

#16 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@cannonballBAM said:

@Napalm: I did not even know that was an option. Thanks duder.

Which one? I rifled off like, four.

#17 Posted by Turambar (6640 posts) -

Just throwing dudes off a high railing.  Simple, yet effective and hilarious.

#18 Posted by Skyfire543 (651 posts) -

The swordfish kill made me laugh. I'm a terrible person.

#19 Edited by fetchfox (1217 posts) -

The meathook, cause Cobra (at 4:25). Honorable mention goes to chandelier and furnace.

#20 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4577 posts) -

Lets hope Fox news never sees this thread...

#21 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

Well, I kinda like tossing a dude in the trunk then driving him around the city until I'm bored. Then, I launch the car off a ramp into the ocean. Not explicitly an environmental kill, but I feel it falls in that realm of execution.

#22 Edited by Chaser324 (6263 posts) -

The meat hook and table saw stand out in my mind in terms of brutality, but I'd probably say my favorite was smashing guys through the aquariums (then picking up a fish, running downstairs, and using it to KO a guy).

Honorable mention to the chandelier.

#23 Posted by Iodine (540 posts) -

@MarkWahlberg said:

Lets hope Fox news never sees this thread...

"the thread creator appears to have the avatar of a smiling penis"

#24 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -

Phone cabin. The way he hits the enemy's head with the phone is just silly.

#25 Posted by Scottish_Sin (221 posts) -

The car door slam is probably my favourite due to how ridiculous it is.

Honourable mentions go to the table saw and meat hook due to how brutal they are though.

#26 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I love the Aquarium kills, especially the big one in Club Bam Bam. You just crack the fucking glass and watch it rain... Then you get a fish. I loved the burning kills too, and doorslamming and putting guys in the trunk never gets old.

#27 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

Definitely the swordfish.

#28 Posted by Mr_Misery (257 posts) -

Throwing a guy into one of those tunnel vents on top of a roof. The way his legs wiggle is a nice attention to detail.

#29 Posted by DoctorSage (157 posts) -

Tie between the fishtank, slamming a dude's head in a car door, or putting a dude in the trunk then driving the car into the ocean.

#30 Posted by Zaccheus (1784 posts) -

I think the phone booth one where you smash them with the phone is the best. Not the most brutal, but I think it makes it up in silliness.

#31 Posted by Svenzon (711 posts) -

You know, for all the gory-ass kills, I think my favorite is throwing some thug into a dumpster. "GARBAGE DAY!"

#32 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -

furnace

#33 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -

@Mr_Misery said:

Throwing a guy into one of those tunnel vents on top of a roof. The way his legs wiggle is a nice attention to detail.

"It's oddly satisfying"

#34 Posted by AlisterCat (5470 posts) -

Picking guys up and putting them on the meat hooks. I think there's only 2 missions on the game that let you do that, so it's one of the more unique ones.

#35 Posted by iGooner7 (136 posts) -

MEAT HOOK!

#36 Posted by aznjon12 (188 posts) -

There's just something really...hilarious about dragging someone to a phone booth and proceeding to BEAT his head in with the phone.

#37 Posted by Jazzycola (662 posts) -

I liked the early game "stick a guy into the ventilation system" kill. The store shop gate kill was the one that would constantly make me go Ouch out loud.

The buzz saws, dropping an engine off a cherry picker, and other gruesome kills just felt a little too over the top.

#38 Posted by Ace20A (25 posts) -

Nothing more gruesome than throwing a guy head-first into an ice chipper, imo.

#39 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I really like the table saw.

#40 Posted by Veektarius (4540 posts) -

Aquariums, because I love exploding aquariums, though I was always a little surprised that took someone out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.