Full Game Guide, I LUV ITTTTTTT.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by VideoGamesEncyclo (6 posts) -

I love this game. Simple as that. I was very disappointed not to see GTA V @ E3. But this game came out of Nowhere and it delivers on everything it does and more. I gave this game 4.5 cause the only thing missing from this game is Online Mode. Other than that there is nothing wrong with this game. I always am going to compare GTA IV to this game cause they are very similar. However I thing this game passes GTA IV in many ways. The story here is a lot better than GTA IV. The amount of things to do and customize Wei with is amazing. Niko only had 4-5 outfits that I was sick of seeing by the end of the game. If you haven't played this game yet you should. I can't wait to see how they take this franchise forward. THIS is NOT Saint Row 3 ppl. This game is all quality and it takes itself very seriously. I LOVE IT.

I've included my first video in a playlist of the game to help you understand what I'm talking about.

#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

@VideoGamesEncyclo: This thread was obviously created for the purpose of promoting your off-site content. If you want to discuss Sleeping Dogs, that's fine, but please do not use this site as a platform to plug your game guides.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.