If you haven't picked this up yet.

#1 Posted by crush3x5 (39 posts) -

So I purhcased a lot of games all at once and it resulted in this game not being started until yesterday. That being said man this game is a lot of fun. I have read a lot of great things after it launched but it still manage to exceed my expectations. The combat is very satisfying because it is not simply mashing buttons to kill your enemies. You need to have a patience in order to take them out and it feels very fluid. If you have not gotten it yet I would not be surprise if Steam tosses it on a flash sale or daily sale during its xmas sale. Anyways if you want more about the game here is the first mission. I haven't gotten deep into the story yet but I heard it is great and the voice acting is top notch as well. I will leave you with this and I am going to go back to playing :) Hopefully we can get a sequel out of this.

#2 Posted by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

Beat it two nights ago. Definitely my personal game of the year.

#3 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Man if you posted this a day ago Green man gaming had it on sale for $7.50 and I would have linked it, most likely better than what steam will be doing this year. So of course I picked it up :D

#4 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I was enjoying the game, but I lost a save game that was about 10 hours into the game with a ton of the side quests done. I have tried to go back into it but it's just really not fun for me at all replaying all that same stuff, and knowing that I gotta commit 10 hours just to break even is really disheartening.

#5 Posted by PSNgamesun (406 posts) -

Yup, real fun game. Kinda of stalled a little towards the end but still great game. I don't know which one surprised me more this or Binary Domain.

#6 Posted by crush3x5 (39 posts) -

@RobotHamster said:

Man if you posted this a day ago Green man gaming had it on sale for $7.50 and I would have linked it, most likely better than what steam will be doing this year. So of course I picked it up :D

haha wow, ya i highly doubt steam will top that, nice find :P

#7 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

@PSNgamesun:If you like Binary Domain you should definitely check out the Yakuza series. It's from the makers of Binary Domain, and plays a lot like Sleeping Dogs, but without driving cars.

#8 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2484 posts) -

I've been playing on & off for a few days, just moved from North Point to Central but I'm really not feeling it so far. It just makes me wish I was playing Saints Row 3 instead.

Does the story kick off at some point or will I just continue doing bitch work for assholes & slowly narc'ing them out till the end?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.