Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sleeping Dogs

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Recreating the thrill of Hong Kong action movies, Sleeping Dogs is an open-world crime adventure that tells the story of undercover officer Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad organization in the streets of a fictional Hong Kong.

On Steam sale today 1/4/13

Deakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deakor

If anyone out there was on the fence about picking this up (like I was, but and his enthusiasm for the game finally swayed me) it is on sale on Steam again today (January 4, 2013). Given that the Steam sale ends tomorrow, this may be the last time for a bit we see it on sale there.

Looks like the DLC is on sale as well; not sure if I'll grab any of that or not.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

@Deakor: Actually Steam is doing an encore sale through the weekend.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#3  Edited By Kidavenger

@Demoskinos: has that been confirmed anywhere?

Announcement - Valve

13:59

Gamers will have a final opportunity to get their favorite games on Steam. A select number of the most sought-after titles from the Steam Holiday Sale will reprise their biggest discounts for two additional days. The Encore Weekend begins at 10am PST on January 5th (Saturday) and run until 10am PST on January 7th (Monday).

Check out the Steam homepage for more information!

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By R3Qui4M

Thanks for the heads up, got it for 16$. Stoked to play it

Deakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deakor

@Demoskinos: Oh, didn't realize that. I know they have done that in the past but I did not think it was guaranteed. Well, either way, this weekend is likely the last time we'll see the aforementioned Somnolent Canines on sale for a bit.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By TheHT

@Kidavenger: http://store.steampowered.com/news/

the implication being that not everything will remain on sale, so if there's something obscure that you want to get you may want to look at it's store page to check the time left and keep an eye on the clock.

Khadyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Khadyn

I was on the fence whether to get Sleeping Dogs or not until...you got it...the Vinny Quicklooks! Snatched the sale price soon as I saw it along with the Dragon Master Pack (which was cheap).

Only have Far Cry 3 to go and I'm done for 2012 games...if it doesn't go sale price, I'll just say Fuck it and buy it....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.