Sleeping Dogs for $13.60

#1 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

I still haven't played this game, but I thought others might want to know that you can get a Steam copy of Sleeping Dogs for $13.60 on Green Man Gaming if you use the additional 20% off coupon. That seems like a crazy good deal for that game, but I've still got to pass it up for now because I just bought that $10 Amazon deal that nets you Red Faction: Guerrilla, Red Faction: Armageddon, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Homefront, Metro 2033, and STALKER: SoC. Man, insane PC deals keep me constantly broke.

#2 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -

Yeah, saw it earlier, and I might have to pick it up. My laptop ran the demo fine, and whilst I didn't like the camera control with the mouse, getting this for 10 bucks (had some credit to use as well) is just too good to resist for me, I was looking for a good single player game, getting tired of playing only multiplayer games.

#3 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

@JacDG: I probably would have bought it as well if I hadn't gotten that Amazon pack with the Red Faction games, which I've been meaning to play for like 3 years. I'll get around to Sleeping Dogs eventually.

#4 Posted by StrainedEyes (1333 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs for the 360 is the one thing I'm on the lookout for this Friday. I don't think anyone has announced a deal for it yet, though.

#5 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

Sold.

#6 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (2030 posts) -

I literally just spent my last $10 on Dead Island which, while quite good, does not match up to the level of hype I still have for this game.

Goddamn me and my inability to hold on to money.

EDIT: Wait, how long do GMG sales usually last? Will I still be able to pick this up on Thursday?

#7 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4495 posts) -

Wow, I jumped on the $18 deal that Amazon had for it a while back and that game is now one of my top favorites for this year. For $13? You would be fucking stupid to not jump on this steal.

#8 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

@SirOptimusPrime: I think I saw on the site that it ends some time on Wednesday.

#9 Posted by BcBarker (45 posts) -

and....Bought, Great Deal, thanks for the tip.

#10 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (2030 posts) -

@Jrinswand: Fuck I just read that too. Well, hopefully it's cheap for the Steam sales this holiday.

#11 Posted by Optix12 (625 posts) -

If any GB duders who havent picked this up and can't get this amazon deal the americans seem to get (thanksgiving meals AND great black friday sales you lucky people) I highly suggest you pick this game up.

#12 Posted by Sanity (1951 posts) -

I got this, man just what i need, more backlog. At this price tho its a no-brainer.

#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9728 posts) -

Which means it didn't sell very well which sucks.

#14 Posted by BaneFireLord (2957 posts) -

Great! Thanks for the tip.

#15 Posted by Butano (1790 posts) -

Oh man, GMG is outsteaming Steam this week. Annnnnnnnnnd bought :D

#16 Posted by preheatedbibby (43 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

Wow, I jumped on the $18 deal that Amazon had for it a while back and that game is now one of my top favorites for this year. For $13? You would be fucking stupid to not jump on this steal.

#17 Posted by Milkman (17329 posts) -

Buy this, dummies.

#18 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

It's the best non Rockstar open world third person action game this generation. I felt like it was a massive deal at $25. But this price is just silly. Fucking buy it.

#19 Posted by Phatmac (5728 posts) -

GET IT OR I WILL END YOU.

#20 Edited by Ben_H (3440 posts) -

Trying to get it. The site seems busted right now. 

Edit: Got it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.