Sleeping Dogs Getting Horror Themed DLC

#1 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2393 posts) -
#2 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

Sleepy zombie dawgs

#3 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

I look forward to kicking the shit out of zombies and stuffing them into my trunk.

#4 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

I wish more games had halloween themed content in October.

#5 Posted by Genkkaku (735 posts) -

Oh this could potentially be awesome..

This games system's against hordes of undead is a really interesting concept.. Breaking a zombie's leg continuously..

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14850 posts) -

Well shit. I just traded that game in for Resident Evil 6.

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

oh man, it's like a throwback to the undead nonsense in True Crime Streets of LA. i hope it'll be good. i'm just waitin for them to release that SWAT dlc though.

#8 Posted by ESREVER (2692 posts) -

I do believe that thats Not Ping at the :16 mark. DAY-ONE

#9 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

Well shit. I just traded that game in for Resident Evil 6.

That's like trading in your unexpected Monte Cristo for a questionable vending machine sandwich.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14850 posts) -

@Ravenlight: Well my vending machine sandwich has treated me pretty well. Little indigestion but hey.

#11 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2393 posts) -

@ESREVER said:

Holy shit that's awesome. Thanks for the video!

#12 Edited by altairre (1194 posts) -

Gameplay with developer commentary (shaky cam strikes again):

#13 Posted by project343 (2827 posts) -

@wmaustin55 said:

Sleepy zombie dawgs

Welp. Looks like I gotta go play some more Witch Doctor. Thanks. :\

#14 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

This reminds me of Big Trouble in Little China and that makes me excited.

#15 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1441 posts) -

nice 70s HK horror aesthetics to the title screen.

#16 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

God dammit. I just sold my copy for AC3.

#17 Posted by Binman88 (3687 posts) -

Awesome. Hope it's substantial, and appropriately tongue-in-cheek.

#18 Posted by VierasTalo (785 posts) -

Hopefully this DLC has some Hong Kong Vampires. I need them. Always.

#19 Posted by fetchfox (1268 posts) -

Hm, I like the Chinese lore approach to the beaten-to-death undead DLCs. This might be worth it.

#20 Posted by ellion25 (4 posts) -

Saw some a live gameplay demo at New York Comic con. It looks great. Also, saw some new moves which was done really well.

#21 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@ESREVER said:

Not Ping! 

I mean, not Not... 

Not? 
#22 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

Square destroyed the videa

#23 Posted by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

downloaded and played it this morning while awaiting delivery of AC3. it's pretty fun and has some genuinely funny moments in it. It's pretty short, though. i did everything you can possibly do in it (including hunting down those damn Hell Shrines) and got through it in maybe 3-4 hours.

#24 Edited by cannonballBAM (602 posts) -

@UitDeToekomst: I am looking forward to it.

edit: still waiting for it to pop up on steam.

#25 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

@UitDeToekomst said:

downloaded and played it this morning while awaiting delivery of AC3. it's pretty fun and has some genuinely funny moments in it. It's pretty short, though. i did everything you can possibly do in it (including hunting down those damn Hell Shrines) and got through it in maybe 3-4 hours.

I'd say that's great value for $5.

#26 Posted by Ekami (261 posts) -

@SlasherMan said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

I'd say that's great value for $5.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good for the price. Isn't that about the average DLC length?

#27 Posted by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

@SlasherMan: @Ekami:

valid points, of course. It was 500MP on the 360 (so what's that? $6.25?) and i got over 3 hours out of it. that's not too shabby. what i neglected to mention was that over an hour of that time was spent running around looking for the 10 Money Shrines after i had completed all the story stuff. I imagine one could complete the main story missions (if that was all one was interested in doing) in under an hour. i just wanted to make that clear so that potential purchasers will have better information upon which to base their decision.

#28 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

Only $5? Holy shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.