videogamesencyclo's Sleeping Dogs (PlayStation 3) review

This Game Rocks

I love this game. Simple as that. I was very disappointed not to see GTA V @ E3. But this game came out of Nowhere and it delivers on everything it does and more. I gave this game 4.5 cause the only thing missing from this game is Online Mode. Other than that there is nothing wrong with this game. I always am going to compare GTA IV to this game cause they are very similar. However I thing this game passes GTA IV in many ways. The story here is a lot better than GTA IV. The amount of things to do and customize Wei with is amazing. Niko only had 4-5 outfits that I was sick of seeing by the end of the game. If you haven't played this game yet you should. I can't wait to see how they take this franchise forward. THIS is NOT Saint Row 3 ppl. This game is all quality and it takes itself very seriously. I LOVE IT.

I've included my first video in a playlist of the game to help you understand what I'm talking about.