Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Sly, Bentley, and Murray must travel back in time to save the Cooper dynasty from being erased throughout all of history. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title in the Sly Cooper franchise.

I really do not like the art style of this game.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JZ

I've been playing through the hd collection my first time playing any sly games and I really like them. Sly cooper 1 is the best out of all of them and the best looking out of all of them. Sly 4 here looks really fucking weird and I can't get over it. Anyone else playing this?

Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Zippedbinders

I'm downloading the demo for 4, so I can't really answer that.

However, I don't understand why anyone would prefer Sly 1. Its about 2 hours long and is a pretty basic platformer. Sly 2 is amazing (the Canada levels in particular) and Sly 3, despite being more of the same, really shines with its Pirate level. They're all pretty good, but 1 is just missing the exploration and character the other two have.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#3  Edited By riostarwind  Moderator

From the demo I played a week ago the art style seemed fine to me. Pretty similar to the original games although slightly different in a few ways but nothing that makes me not like how it looks.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By awesomeusername

I actually really like the new art style for the game. It looks great and while I loved the look of the original 3 Sly games, I'm glad they decided to change up the art style for this one. It's refreshing.

D_Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By D_Bones

I think my biggest beef was the change of sly himself I noticed it more after playing all stars. He has more fur tuft things on him and is less sharp i guess, nothing to discourage me really but still i think i prefer original design. Also good to see people talking about this game it seems like a ghost town, i'm really excited, especially now that reviews are in.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Rafaelfc

thought this would be another anti-furry thread.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@Rafaelfc said:

thought this would be another anti-furry thread.

ha I was literally about to post this.

Do we accuse these dudes of trying to fuck animals like with Dust or did that just not exist before this last year?

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By spankingaddict

It looks great , but I don't think I like the character movements as much as the old ones .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.