What the hell do I do with 200 VCRs?

#1 Posted by svcheats1 (141 posts) -

Imagine how much money this show would cost if it actuall existed. But I suppose the prizes should be huge after you risk your life getting them. :)  Would anyone else ever compete in this if you got that much stuff?

#2 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Have to kill people and risk my life for VCRs?! Hell no!

#3 Posted by AEKtzis (106 posts) -

i just played this game for the 1st time like 10 min ago. i didnt know where to post this....

#4 Posted by Player1 (3874 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Have to kill people and risk my life for VCRs?! Hell no!"
Say they were robots. Then would you?

And no I wouldn't, wouldn't be worth it. Though it would be rewarding and a lot of fun. If you survived that is.
#5 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

A) I have a moral objection to killing, so no

B) I'd get my ass handed to me in a matter of seconds
#6 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Um, I'm sure I cannot survive and in real life I cannot respawn after I die, so no.

Doing straight up armed robbery or selling drugs for a living would seem like a much better lifestyle since I have a better chance at surviving than being on that show.

#7 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

People have to realize that you're fighting mutants and robots and psychotic criminals through the entire game.

I'd do it just for the PLEASURE DOME!

#8 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

You could gather all those VCR's and then light up the BBQ and have a dope feed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.