wolswor's Smash TV (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• wolswor wrote this review on .

It tried

Smash T.V. is an quarter-eating game for a reason, as you start out the game can be loads of fun with yourself a friend.  Yet, as the game progresses it gets longer and harder and harder to the point where it is literally Impossible to beat the game without using a cheat.  The game quickly grows stale due to the aforementioned reason and after a few times of attempting to beat this game without a cheat you will frustratedly realize that you just wasted 800 Microsoft points on a game that should have stayed back in the early 80's.

Other reviews for Smash TV (Xbox 360 Games Store)

The purest arcade experience you can have 0

Trying to describe the absolute chaos that is Smash TV is completely understated unless you're watching a video or have played the game yourself. One of my personal favorite arcade games from the past. Not only are you treated to an arcade faithful recreation of a fantastically frantic game, but you are also given online play. While I experienced getting kicked off 2 times, I can't say if it was my poor connection at the time or the game itself. Regardless, the time I spent blowing endless swarm...